Donations change the lives of the 12-18 residents served each year along with their families and loved ones. Your donations allow us to care for the terminally ill who have the greatest need and the fewest options.
All financial support for the Home comes from community support, individual donations, grants and fundraising. We do not receive insurance reimbursements. A gift may be made in the memory of a loved one or to acknowledge a special occasion.
If you or someone you know would like to have a fundraiser/benefit on behalf of the Joan Nicole Prince Home, please call 518-346-5471.
Financial Donations may be made by:
Credit card (MasterCard, Discover, Visa) for local processing
Paypal (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover) via this website
If you donate through United Way, you may request your donation be designated to The Schenectady Community Home, Inc.
Eligible for GE Matching program; we are listed as Schenectady Community Home, Inc.a/k/a The Joan Nicole Prince Home
If your employer matches gifts, please enclose the matching form. The Joan Nicole Prince Home is recognized as an IRS 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All gifts are tax deductible and a letter/receipt will be mailed to you.
You can make credit card donations through the PayPal button below.
Print out a donation form here.
Print out a monthly donation form here.
Mail Donations To:
Schenectady Community Home, Inc.
Joan Nicole Prince Home
22 Glenview Drive, PO Box 2122
Scotia, NY 12302-0122
- Bleach * * *
- Forever postage stamps * * *
- Paper towels * * *
- Hand sanitizer
- Pump hand soap
- Dishwasher detergent/action packs
- Fragrance-free laundry detergent * * *
- Fragrance-free fabric softener sheets
- Clorox wipes
- Unscented hygiene wipes (thick baby-style wipes)
- Tall kitchen bags - 13 gallon
- Ziploc Sandwich bags (not foldover)* * *
- Kleenex * * *
- 24 lb white copy paper * * *
- Individually wrapped chocolate candy
- Gift cards - OfficeMax, WalMart, Visa, MasterCard
- Glade plug in refills
- Lysol spray * * *
- Swiffer Sweeper wet mop refills * * *
- Clorox Clean-up
- Carpet cleaning
- Snow plowing & snow blowing
- Home repairs * * * Much Needed at this time * * *