Recognized as an IRS 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
All gifts are tax deductible and a letter/receipt will be mailed to you.
Donations may be made by:
- A gift to the Joan Nicole Prince Home may be made in the memory of someone you love or to honor a special
person or occasion. Your gift will assist us in the continuation of our mission to serve the terminally ill and
their loved ones free of charge. All gifts and services are genuinely appreciated.
- If you or someone you know would like to have a fundraiser/benefit on behalf of the JNP Home, please call
- Donate your Inkjet cartridges - collection boxes are kept at the JNP Home. Please consider helping us and the
Gifts are eligible for GE and other employer matching programs.
- Credit card (MasterCard, Discover, and Visa) for local processing
- Paypal (MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover) via this website
- If you donate through United Way, you may request your donation be designated to Schenectady Community Home.
Mail Donations To:
Schenectady Community Home, Inc.
Joan Nicole Prince Home
22 Glenview Drive, PO Box 2122
Scotia, NY 12302-0122
"The entire staff and volunteers showed great compassion and a true sense of caring. You made my mother's last days as comfortable and home-like as possible."
- Joan & Joe Nous, Daughter-in-law & Son, Clifton Park, NY