Donations change the lives of the 12-18 residents served each year along with their families and loved ones. Your donations allow us to care for the terminally ill who have the greatest need and the fewest options.
All financial support for the Home comes from community support, individual donations, grants and fundraising. We do not receive insurance reimbursements. A gift may be made in the memory of a loved one or to acknowledge a special occasion.
If you or someone you know would like to have a fundraiser/benefit on behalf of the Joan Nicole Prince Home, please call
Financial Donations may be made by:
- Credit card (MasterCard, Discover, Visa) for local processing
- Paypal (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover) via this website
- If you donate through United Way, you may request your donation be designated to The Schenectady Community Home, Inc.
- Eligible for GE Matching program; we are listed as Schenectady Community Home, Inc.a/k/a The Joan Nicole Prince Home
- If your employer matches gifts, please enclose the matching form.
The Joan Nicole Prince Home is recognized as an IRS 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
All gifts are tax deductible and a letter/receipt will be mailed to you.
Print out a donation form here.
Print out a monthly donation form here.
Mail Donations To:
Schenectady Community Home, Inc.
Joan Nicole Prince Home
22 Glenview Drive, PO Box 2122
Scotia, NY 12302-0122
"The entire staff and volunteers showed great compassion and a true sense of caring. You made my mother's last days as comfortable and home-like as possible."
- Joan & Joe Nous, Daughter-in-law & Son, Clifton Park, NY